Due to the Corona hygiene and protection measures, our sauna will remain closed until further notice.
Excursions and places to go
You want to go jogging in the nearby Palace Gardens or take a break from everyday life and just leisurely stroll around? You’re just a stone’s throw away!
Or perhaps you want to explore the surroundings? Schwetzingen’s central location is ideal for excursions! Bicycles are available on request.
Excursions and places to go
An evening at the Rococo Theater
Theater performances or concerts are always a unique experience in this “jewel”
Distance approx. 5 minutes on foot
Schwetzingen — the summer residence of the elector
Castle and castle garden guidance by trained staff. Immerse yourself in the most glamorous epoch of the Kurpfalz, which began over 250 years ago! Carl-Theodor, Elector and patron of the arts and sciences, spent witty hours in Schwetzingen, his summer residence, with court and lackeys, with artists and scholars, and celebrated joyful festivities.
- Schwetzinger Schlossplatz with its Mediterranean atmosphere and its many bistros and small restaurants
- Pedestrian zone for shopping
- Guided tour of the old town by trained staff on various topics
- Various cabaret stages — Jazz events
- adventure pool “bellamar” — outdoor pool — fitness trail
- Bowling — fitness park “Pfitzenmeier” — tennis courts — riding ground
- Christmas market in the Advent season on the Schlossplatz
Hockenheimring — Formula 1 race track
- Motorsport Center at the Hockenheimring
- Driver Training
- Skill and handling training
- Racing simulator with real image racing simulator for about 10 to 15 persons
- Sightseeing tour on the Hockenheimring
- Inline skating courses for beginners and advanced
- Go-Kart depending on the time required approx. 2 hours
- Tobacco Museum
Distance approx. 8 km / Hockenheimring on the Internet
Bishop’s see Speyer on the Rhine
- Cathedral with imperial crypt
- “UNESCO World Cultural Heritage”
- Old town with “Alte Münze”, Jewish bath and Altpörtel
- Historical Museum of the Palatinate
- Car Technology Museum & IMAX Film Theater
- Continuation to the Palatinate Wine Route
Distance about 15 km / Speyer on the Internet
University City Heidelberg on the Neckar
- Sightseeing of the castle ruin with the “big barrel
- Stroll through the picturesque old town with university, student restaurants, Zwinger, Old Bridge and Heiliggeist Church
- Guided tours by trained staff on various topics
- Trip to the Königstuhl with the historical funicular
- Walk along the Philosophers’ Path with a unique view of Heidelberg
- Zoo visit — fairytale paradise on the Königstuhl
- Boat trip on the Neckar River through the romantic Burgental
- Trip to the mountain road or to the nearby Odenwald
Distance approx. 12 km / Heidelberg on the Internet
Mannheim — the square city
- Electoral baroque palace
- Water tower surrounded by a unique art nouveau building
- Congress house “Rosengarten” with various events
- SAP-Arena large event center as well as sports stadium (home of the “Mannheimer Adler” and “Rhein-Neckar-Löwen”)
- Kunsthalle — Reiss-Engelhorn-Museum
- Planetarium — State Museum for Technology and Work
- Luisenpark with plant show house
- TV tower with panoramic view over Mannheim and surroundings
- Planken” and “Breite Straße” shopping miles
Distance approx. 12 km / Mannheim on the Internet
Sport and Fitness
Everything in the vicinity!
Ask us about possibilities for tennis, squash, horseback riding, federal bowling alleys, solarium and massages. We are happy to help you.
In our immediate vicinity you will find ten golf courses, which are easily accessible by car:
- Golf course Rheintal Oftersheim / about 10 km distance
- Golf Club St. Leon-Rot / about 15 km distance
- Golf course Hohenhardter Hof /ca. 15 km distance
- Golf club Heddesheim Gut Neuzenhof / about 15 km distance
- Golfpark Kurpfalz / about 15 km distance
- Golfclub Mannheim-Viernheim 1930 e.V. / about 20 km distance
- Golfclub Heidelberg-Lobenfeld e.V. / about 20 km distance
- Baden Golf & Country Club / about 20 km distance
- Golfclub Pfalz Neustadt an der Weinstrasse e.V. / about 20 km distance
- Golf club Sinsheim / about 30 km distance
Your arrival despite roadblocks — Our hotel is easily accessible by car!
You will arrive at Schlossstraße 3 on the usual routes, please follow your navigation system without paying attention to the detour signs. Coming from the north, please drive until shortly before our hotel, then turn right into Zeyherstraße before the construction site sign. This leads you at the end of the street directly to the Pigage-Platz on your left, there is our courtyard entrance.
BOOK DIRECTLY WITH US UNDER +49 (0)6202 — 27770 AND GET THE BEST PRICES!
Our reception desk is at your service from Mon to Thurs from 7.30 AM to 9.30 PM and from Fri to Sun from 8.00 AM to 6.00 PM.
Info for guests
Important information at a glance!
Let us spoil you!